Construction Management is an inclusive system that involves key stakeholders from pre-construction through final delivery. Utilizing a construction manager is especially beneficial for technical projects with a myriad of different components. Within this system, Cardinal Construction serves as an active team member providing cost, scheduling and constructability information as it pertains to the design.
Cardinal Construction has experience in the following construction management capacities:
- Agency Construction Manager: Strictly operating in a management role, Cardinal Construction serves as an extension of the Owner, but does not provide staffing or equipment for the construction of the physical building and site.
- Construction Manager at Risk: Cardinal Construction manages the project with specific budget and scheduling parameters identified and agreed to in advance. Cardinal Construction commits to the project and takes responsibility for the risk associated with those parameters.Cardinal manages the project and deploys staff and other resources in the construction of the project.
Benefits of utilizing a construction manager include:
- Protection of Owner’s Interests
- Reduction of Overall Project Costs
- Enhanced Quality Control
- Reliable Budgets
- Centralized Communication
- Guidance of Design and Construction Schedule
- Advisement to Owner of Best Project Team
- Document Control (Contracts, Insurance Forms, Cost Verifications)
To talk to one of our specialists about your upcoming project, click here.