Cardinal Construction is always seeking skilled and motivated individuals to join our team. Below is a listing of
Cardinal Construction is seeking a Full-Time Project Superintendent. This position requires the ability to supervise field construction of a project to complete the work on schedule, within budget, and to the quality of work specified. This role requires leadership in creating a positive environment on the job site to foster continuous learning and improvement.
Duties of this position will include:
- Management of day-to-day field activities to ensure project milestone dates and overall schedule completion date is met;
- Creating and maintaining a culture that values safety, health and cleanliness and complies with all aspects of Cardinal’s safety program;
- Management and coordination of field personnel on a daily basis;
- Verification that work is installed correctly;
- Effectively manage resources on job site (equipment, tools, etc.);
- Ensure compliance with state and federal laws, OSHA, building codes, etc.;
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in similar role;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Thorough knowledge and expertise of the construction process and industry;
- Willingness to travel to job sites within Iowa, as needed.
Wage is commensurate with experience.
Cardinal Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment screening and physical. We offer an excellent benefits packing, including but not limited to:
- Healthcare Plan
- Flexible Spending Plan
- 401k Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid Training
- Quarterly Staff Social Events
Cardinal Construction was founded in 1895. We are an employee-owned company, dedicated to creating a positive experience for our Clients through integrity, service and exceptional workmanship. We treat all members of our team fairly and are committed to continuous improvement at all levels.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to:
Katy Susong, Executive Vice President